The 1st International Conference on ECO-friendly Flame Retardant Additives and Materials (ECOFRAM)
16 mars 2016 – 17 mars 2016- Mons- Belgique
Materia Nova and Fire reaction thematic group of Société Chimique de France are pleased to announce that the first International Conference on ECO-friendly Flame Retardant Additives and Materials (ECOFRAM) will take place in Mons, Belgium on the 16th & 17th March 2016.
This conference will bring together international scientific and industrial experts as well as researchers to discuss and exchange their experiences. Over the two days, the conference will bring you insights into state of the art as well as the latest development of basic and applied research concerning the development of eco-friendly flame retardant additives and materials.
Key Topics Include:
- Sustainable flame retardant additives
- Bio-based FR additives & polymers
- Life cycle analysis of Flame retardant products
- Aging of flame retardant polymers
- Toxicity and environmental issues
– Prof. Giovanni Camino : Politecnico di Torino, Alessandria, Italie
– Prof. Richard Hull : University of Central Lancashire, Preston, UK
– Dr. De-Yi Wang : IMDEA Material Science, Madrid, Spain
– Dr. Jürgen Troitzsch : FEPS, Wiesbaden, Germany